The study compiled by Krus with informations provided by the members of Enasp presents the tailor-made services and programmes that are designed to improve safety, health and development of agricultural populations, regardless of the age and health condition of its members as well as support for the daily lives of the citizens.
Main chapters :
- services for children
- services for elderly people
- services for farmers in trouble
- services for disabled people from rural areas
- services for families from rural areas
- other services for rural population (farmers‘ holyday scheme, occupational safety…)